Friday, June 24, 2011

Guest Post by Artist Danielle Thomas

Danielle was nice enough to take time away from her work on our graphic novel to come up with a great post for me to share. I am thrilled to introduce you to her, and show you this wonderful sample of her talent. I expect big things, but until then see even more artwork of hers at her website.


Hello, everyone. Is that how you start a blog?  I'm no good at these things, I suppose.  But, I will do my best!
A little bit about me as a person.  I am a fun loving person, who enjoys video games, anime, manga, writing, drawing, and a whole bunch of other things.  I tend to spend most of my time at home playing games, and hanging out with my fiance and my animals.  Honestly, that's probably all you want to know about me. 
As an artist... I love to draw, and I love to write.  I love to Forum RP, which is where I get my creativity from.  Most of my art is based off of some of my RP characters.  I love to draw them, because I feel like I need to give them even more life.  I do also draw random things just from bursts of inspiration.  I like to challenge myself when I draw, and new genres and ideas are really fun to me.  I've been drawing since I was young, and found that drawing anime type pictures came naturally to me.  I began drawing more frequently since the ninth grade, and slowly progressed into the artist I am now.
I am very excited and looking forward to working on this new project with Cody Toye, in making the Intangible Series a great graphic novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment